To make everything clear, we present a collection of frequently asked questions and answers to them. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us – we will gladly answer all of them.
1. What types of accommodation are available?
– cabins for 4 and 6 guests
– tipi tents for 4 guests
– wagons for 4 guests
– wagons for 2 guests
2. How many people can be accommodated in a cabin, a wagon, a tipi?
The maximum number of guests in our cabins is 4 or 6. The maximum number of guests in the tipis is 4. The number of guests staying in the wagons is 2 or 4.
3. Is it possible to order an extra bed?
No, due to your safety and comfort we cannot place extra beds in the rooms.
4. Can 5 guests stay in a cabin for 4 persons, or can 5 persons stay in a tipi?
For your comfort, we recommend choosing one of the cabins for 6 guests; we do know, however, that it is not always possible and, therefore, in exceptional circumstances (for example in case of families with 3 children of more than 3 years of age) we allow such arrangements. Charge per an additional person is 80 PLN in a tipi, and 100 PLN in a cabin. The price includes breakfast for the additional guest. We want to stress out that it is not possible to use an extra bed.
5. Does the resort provide baby cots?
Yes. At your request, we provide baby cots – only for the cabins. The number of the available cots is limited, and we require advanced reservation. The cost of the rental is 30 PLN/cot/the entire stay. We provide bed linen along with the baby cot.
6. Are the offered prices the prices per cabin, wagon, tipi or per person?
The prices offered are the prices you pay for an entire cabin, tipi or wagon per night.
7. What will I find in a cabin, a tent or a wagon?
Our cabins for 4 guests have one double bed, one bunk bed, bed linen, towels and blankets. The bathroom has a washbasin, a toilet, a shower, a hairdryer and toiletries. Each cabin has air conditioning, heating, a TV set, a fridge and Wi-Fi access.
Our tipis for 4 guests have four single beds, bed linen, towels and blankets. All the tipis are fully electrified, have air conditioning/heating and Wi-Fi access. The tipis have access to external toilet and washing facilities.
The wagons for 3 and 4 guests have two bunk beds, bed linen, towels and blankets. All the tipis are fully electrified, have air conditioning/heating and Wi-Fi access. The tipis have access to external toilet and washing facilities.
Wagons for 2 guests have one double bed, bed linen, towels and blankets. All the tipis are fully electrified, have air conditioning/heating and Wi-Fi access. The tipis have access to external toilet and washing facilities.
8. What sort of amenities for children does the resort offer?
At your request, we provide bottle warmers, baby chairs in the restaurant, changing tables in the toilet facilities that are free of charge. Additionally, we provide travel beds that are chargeable.
9. What do the abbreviations BB and HB mean?
BB (Bed&Breakfast) means that the price of accommodation includes breakfast,
HB (Half Board) means that the price of accommodation includes breakfast and dinner.
10. Can I buy dinner even if I did not do it while booking?
Yes, there is a possibility of buying dinners after arrival. The order should be submitted on the day of your arrival before 4.30 p.m. The resort does not guarantee that dinner will be available to all guests who are willing to buy it. We strongly recommend that you buy dinner in advance or choose one of our advantageous HB packages.
11. How can I pay for my stay?
You can by via Dotpay (fast transfer or remote credit card payment), or directly by transferring money to our bank account.
12. How much time is there to pay for a reservation made?
The reservation must be paid for within 3 working days.
13. What will happen if I have to cancel or change my reservation?
We always try to consider the changes in reservation dates in the Guest’s favor. The change will be free of charge, provided that we are informed about this 14 days prior to the Guest’s scheduled arrival date. The cost of canceling the booking and not arriving at the hotel are presented in the terms and conditions of on-line booking and in the terms and conditions of Western Camp.
14. Where can I find Western Camp contact details?
Our contact details can be found on our website in the contact tab.
15. What questions can be answered via the contact form?
Answers to general questions can be provided via the contact form. If you have questions regarding booking please contact the reception.
16. What time are breakfast and dinner served? What is the time of check-in and check-out?
Breakfast is served between 7:30 a.m. and 10 a.m., dinner is served between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. You may check-in from 4 p.m. and must check-out by 10 a.m.
17. Is it possible to check in before the check-in time?
It is possible to check in earlier, but it depends on the availability of the rooms.
18. Is it possible to check out of the hotel later?
The resort does not guarantee that it will be possible to check out later.
19. Are pets allowed?
Pets are allowed in cabins only. An additional fee of 50 PLN/night applies.
All matters related to the stay of pets are regulated by the general terms and conditions of the resort.
20. Do you offer parking areas and how much do they cost?
Parking is free for the guests of Western Camp.
21. How can I connect to Wi-Fi?
You can get free access to the Internet in a few simple steps. All you need is a laptop or a cell phone. Logins and passwords will be provided to you by the reception desk staff.
22. What happens to my personal data?
We take the matters related to our Guest’s privacy and safety very seriously. In Western Camp resort we only ask you to provide the information that is necessary to make a reservation. We also ensure safety of all the personal data that have been given to us.
23. Is there a possibility of making a reservation via phone?
Yes, there is a possibility of telephone reservation. Our reception desk employees will provide you with all help necessary while choosing the accommodation and during the process of making the reservation.
24. Can I make a reservation on behalf of somebody else?
Yes, you can make such a reservation on-line. You simply enter the surname of the guest and the phone number that will be available during their trip. You must also enter the guest’s e-mail address in order for them to receive confirmation via e-mail.
25. Can you guarantee that my special requests are be fulfilled?
We are always trying to satisfy our Guests requests, so we gladly take your requirements into consideration. We cannot guarantee, however, that they will be fulfilled; neither in written nor verbal form.
26. Is there an ATM on the site?
We do not have an ATM on the site. The nearest ATM is at ‘Biedronka’ store, close to our resort.
27. Is there a swimming pool on the site?
Unfortunately, we do not have a swimming pool at the moment. We do invite our guests, however, to enjoy the other available activities.
28. Is there air conditioning in the accommodation facilities?
Yes, all of our accommodation facilities are equipped with air conditioning for which we do not charge additional fees.
29. Is the reception open 24/7?
The reception in our resort is open 24/7 from 6 April to 31 October.
30. What attractions are available in the vicinity?
We heartily invite you to check the ‘Regional Attractions’ tab which is available on our website.
31. Can I buy tickets to Energylandia at your resort?
Yes, you can buy tickets to Energylandia with 5% discount at our resort.
32. How far is it from the resort to Energylandia?
Energylandia is in the immediate vicinity of our resort, just 8 walking minutes away from us. Our guests can take a special choo-choo train that will take them to the very gates of Energylandia.
WRITE TO US
If you have more questions contact us using the contact form!